Friday, September 23, 2011

Update on the Apple...and other things

THE apple called Mister Mr.
He has a second interview....keep all your fingers, toes and eyes crossed please
It is this upcoming Monday so pretty sure I will be a nervous face all weekend.

I am doing ok in school, the quizzes are getting harder and harder...imagine that! ha!
I love the lab part of it, I actually get to use an x ray machine and move it around and look like a big kid.
I also got my "badge" last night. Rad techs and Limited Rad Techs have to wear this anytime they are
working with x rays.  This is something that I will have my entire life...as in the radiology big wigs of the US
will keep track of how much radiation I am exposed to.  If you reach "the limit" meaning you are obviously over doing it, then that's it! finito! finished! no more radiology for you! you will be a desk junkie pushing papers. Which in radiology...would suck!
 Lately, I am becoming more and more interested in teaching an MA program at a college, I'm not sure how I would get into it though.  The main people who run it at my school have the same certifications and credentials that I do so maybe I will set up a meeting with one of them and see how I could break into it.  Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. does this mean that I would get Apple discounts??? i'll cross everything possible if that's the case :] baha just kidding i'll cross them anyways but that would be cool, just sayin

    ReplyDelete