Tuesday, September 6, 2011

:: For my SIL ::

SIL for those who don't know means
Sister-in-law
mine (the mister mr.'s little sister) is in Spain for the next three months
meow. cry me a river right?. meow.
but after reading her blog bayleeface (that's not the real name of her blog, that's just what I named it)
I discovered the sad news (for her) that she cannot find regular milk over there.
Being the milk whore lover that she is- this is a disaster. I may have to send her some milk
cause I honestly do not think she can make it.  So when I came home from school, I was craving
and I mean CRAVING a big ole' glass of milk with my inception cookie. FYI- Inception cookies (as the hubbs calls them) are oreo cookies baked inside a chocolate chip cookie. Get it? a cookie within a cookie? haha clever man. So I took some pics for her because it was damn tasty and I wanted to remind her why she has to come home now- she can't meet some hot spanish guy and stay there. Girls gotta have her milk.





oh yeah! and Baylee, you better believe it was tasty and the milk? nice and cold!!

1 comment: