Sunday, September 4, 2011

:: One Year ::

One year ago- I married the Mister Mr.
Wow.
I seriously feel like I am this little 15 year old girl
crushing on this goofy punk kid with his sideways hat.
Listening to Blink 182 and going to football games
on Friday nights at the high school.
It is even crazier to think we have known each other for
8 years! I can't be that old yet...can I?

My favorite things about my husband
* His ability to make me laugh when I need it most
* "The Face" he makes at me when I say something silly
*  How good and how sweet he is with my nieces and nephews
*  How great he is at reminding me that I am a good person and to keep pushing through
*  His mad skills at Creed impressions haha
*  I love the yummy potatoes he makes for me when I am super hungry
*  I love that when I attempt to make dinner- and it turns out terrible, he still eats it like it's his last meal.
and sooo much more! I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future boo!
I love you :)
















1 comment:

  1. you forgot to add that he brought you your favorite little sister to that list. just thought i'd remind ya :]

    ReplyDelete