Tuesday, September 13, 2011

sometimes, you just know

sometimes you just know that you married the right person
we (hubbs and I) are poor people. like not living in government funded housing or
selling our plasma to buy things poor. but ramen, party pizza eating, not eating out, buying milk only when ours is ridiculously expired poor. And today while e-mailing my husband telling him how much I hate playing
the game of "poor, married, college students" he responded with something so ridiculously sweet and positive it gave me that glimpse of hope that something will get better. something will work out.  someone will get a fatty raise (or a new job with his degree----crosses fingers). our future children will not have to be clothed in garbage bags.  That kind of hope.  Please see below...

"You are the best and I wouldn't want to struggle and be poor with anyone one else in the world other than you :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment