Monday, August 29, 2011

Wait...Do I belong here?

seriously.
Do I belong in the health care field?
Probably not.
I am a bitch opinionated person by nature
so when people are pissing me off
or just being plain dumb
I have NO PROBLEM
telling them.
except...in the health care field
you have to act like everyone is your best friend
and that the world is full of sunshine and rainbows.
W...T....F
I see myself being more like this


RAWR!!!....the bitch is in.
and getting sh*t done! in the fashion world..
not in a magazine. Handing out lollipops and ass-kicking sessions
but always fresh out of lollipops. :)

not this fake sweet and nice person that I am all day


don't get me wrong... I like helping people..
but some people...ugh.
act like you are their personal health care slave.
and sometimes...I can be a very friendly and nice person.
The patients that I love..love me in return. The patients that
drive me crazy? still think I love them.  Let's just say that
some days...I drink more wine at 5:00pm than other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment