Monday, August 22, 2011

:: Just Because ::

Just Because I had a good weekend with my hubbs
and I love him so much- I thought I would share a couple pics from our
weekend in Park City.  My sister's best friend got married up at the
beautiful Park City resort and my goodness it was a good time and
a beautiful, amazing wedding. Bride was beaming and gorgeous and
her hubbs to be was handsome in his gray tux (love gray). There was
chardonnay at the reception-my weakness! I ripped my dress up the seam
dancing my ass booty off with my sister and I rode the alpine slide down the mountain
while wearing this said dress... not an easy task people but it was so fun!

love you husband :)

We are a good looking couple when we dress up!

handsome man- love it when he is fancy-such a hottie!

my cute dress-pre dancing rip
I am about to ride that yellow thing down a mountain

Gorgeous Bride- I was in love with her dress

that short red-Head walking down the aisle is my sister...I swear we are related.
we seriously spent half the night convincing people we are really related!!
she looks like my dad and her mom and I just look more like my mom haha


It was nice to go out and do a couple thing and be at a beautiful wedding
Congrats Erin and Sam!
thanks for the invite..and the chardonnay.. we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment