Thursday, August 18, 2011

:: Parade of freakin homes ::

PofH
I have a love/hate relationship with it.
Makes me hate my house real hard
but then want a new one real bad and get excited for it
you know..."it" being a grown up and living in a big kid house
with munchkins running around all over.
:: sigh ::
big kid houses are expensive
...and pretty...and gorgeous..and stupid...and over dramatic
see?
love/hate?
so I decided to share with you the pics of "my" house
as in the house I am in love with
and the model home worker person basically had to kick me out of it
because I went and saw it three times and stayed for long periods.
get over it lady- this house is beautiful

This is the view when you walk in
:me- GASP!:

Master
Doesn't this just scream "Peaceful"?

Master

My clothes may fit...its iffy

I am almost 90 percent sure my shoes would fit here

All the walls look like this
::Heart::

Master Bath

Master Bath

Little Desk/ loft area at the top of the stairs

STRIPES!! ON WALLS!! GET IN MY LIFE!

Looking down at the front door

that little loft area again

Kitchen
::sigh:: delightful ::

White and gray kitchen combo= my fav

Family room area...and my SIL

dinning room


see? it's not some crazy 800,000 dollar house so
why can't I have it?
(stomps feet like a 4 year old)


No comments:

Post a Comment