Friday, August 5, 2011

:: Summer 2011... I think? ::

Woah there Nelly.
Summer was here just like a day ago and now we are into August and it's about to end?
where in the hell was I?
Oh that's right.
I was here...
at work.
Like the whole time.
no fancy summer time vacations here.
L-A-M-E freakin T-O-W-N

We are going to take some sort of trip with the mister Mr. and his family
this month. To where?
I. have. no. idea.
Speaking of the mister Mr.
his sleeve is coming along nicely
wanna see?



I remember when he first started it a year ago and now its almost all done.
(speaking of a year ago
it is almost my anniversary.
woah.
didn't I just get married like yesterday?)
Other things happening...
mister Mr. is done with school this month
:: party dance ::
wait..stop the party dancing because then come the student loans.
:: cue the ramen eating, water drinking, overtime working ::
boo.
I take my radiology classes this upcoming semester
then I take the state test (gulp.anxiety attack.)
then I will hopefully add the extra letters of
L.R.P.T
(licensed radiological practicing technician)
I always get the R. and the P. mixed up so it may be
L.P.R.T
either way...I want to add them to my name
M.A   just sits there alone and wants some friends to play with.
(as in sits there alone on the end of my name-get it?)
But I have come to the decision that I am going to get my associates in general studies
since the wait lists for everything are like beyond ridiculous then that way I will have
some sort of degree right? maybe I will feel less like a loser face this way.

(:: It's about to get real honest here- warning ::)

It has been awhile since I last blogged
there is a reason
I have kind of been in this blah place
my family found out in May (in case you haven't read my older posts)
that my sister (my best friend and my hero)
has stage two breast cancer.
SLAP!
that was the sound of cancer slapping my family across the face
two surgeries, and one round of chemo is where we are at.
She still has 3 more rounds of chemo and 5 weeks of radiation
Don't you wish that you could just put parts of your life on pause while you deal
with one thing at a time?
"Dear work, school, friends, and bills to be paid- I can't help you right now, 
I am currently dealing and healing with my family- I will get back to you when I have time, thanks"
nope.
not. so. much.

By the way... I turned 23 last month.
twenty freaking three
and I got a new tattoo (pics coming soon)
it has to do with John Mayer
don't act like you are surprised
cause you shouldn't be

That's my summer summary.
Hope you are all having more exciting summers!  



1 comment:

  1. Trina, I had been wondering and wondering about your older posts. And this clears it up. I am just sick about hearing this about Jodie. One good thing is that she is a strong strong women and I know she will make it through just like your Amazing Mom. Please let her know I am thinking about her and wish her all the strength for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete