Thursday, June 30, 2011

:: To Nurse or not to Nurse?? ::

That is the question.
Once upon a time- in a land called "Trina, 3 years ago" 
there was a young girl named Trina, who was desperately going to school to become an RN
then- she got a D in chemistry and a D in physiology and spoiled her appetite for nursing
and school all together so she changed her major to Radiology Tech/ Ultrasound Tech. In all honesty she thought that would be easier than going to nursing school.

Uh... this is the same Trina that created this fine blog.

"Hi, My name's Trina and I'm a school confused health occupations student"

"Hi Trina"

So I had this talk today with one of my BFF's Brooke- Brooke is in nursing school, actually started doing her pre-reqs with me and has a year left.  Me= jealous.  I think that I really am not smart enough to be in nursing school majority of the time and then I see people who are nurses and I think
" WTF. how did you get through nursing school??"
but today I thought, maybe just maybe I could power through and do it.
But I am still unsure but I need to figure it out and get something done because this feeling like a loser 
and like I have no career path is getting old...like real quick.  

Can someone please just tell me what I am supposed to do with my life? 

2 comments:

  1. No one can tell you what you are supposed to do silly girl! But......we can give you advise! My opinion is to be a nurse! I know that the road seems so very long but you are still so young and smart and to top that off you don't have any kids yet. Take this time to work on your goals that you have for yourself I believe it will all be worth it in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....so impressed at your creativity. You are a clever girl....you and Jodie are both natural born writers. You will succeed...no question about it. Am so surprised that you are mommy to a dog???

    ReplyDelete