Monday, June 6, 2011

:: Steven ::

My nephew Steven
is GRADUATED
holy freaking crap.

How did he get this old?
wait....
how did I get this old?

It was strangely emotional watching him graduate.
It took me back to my graduation and how excited I was and now that I know better
it makes me sad to look at this kids just graduating saying
"I can't wait to graduate, high school sucks!"
oh you youngsters and your inability to see how bad being an adult sucks.
I would go back to my senior year in high school ANY DAY\
like...seriously.

But...
I am still so proud of my nephew
he has overcome so many challenges in the last
5 or 6 years that most young people would have let destroy them
He double lettered in sports
Baseball and wrestling
was in AP math
and actually got good grades

So proud of you Steven Keith
you are a role model to other kids who have had hardships like yours
you didn't let it destroy you
you didn't let it bring you down
and you didn't make the same mistakes you had witnessed
I love you!







I hope you continue on with the same strength and determination
that has kept you going this far.

love your favorite "auntew"
(get it? he calls me auntew cause I call him nephew ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment