Monday, June 20, 2011

:: things be changin round these parts ::

So.....
I was working with this one provider named Donna.
Then one day Donna took another job teaching nursing at Westminster University--so happy for her.  
So that means...I was looking for a new home in the provider area
I have settled as Dr. Abraham's new medical assistant
and in all honestly- I am kind of excited about it.  I would very much like to be getting paid more 
but I will work on that.  I am excited because Dr. Abraham does A LOT of thyroid ultrasounds and in case you haven't checked the info about me on the lil sidebar over there I want to do ultrasound for my career. 
Dr. Abraham is teaching me very well and I will eventually be doing the ultrasounds by myself! say what?!?! pretty cool right? 


This is what I will be doing

and this is what I will see! unless they have some thyroid problem :(


I have been a terrible blogger lately but  I am trying to figure out how to re do my blog
because currently I don't like it so keep cool my babies-and stay posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment