Friday, April 8, 2011

::If you haven't heard of Adele....then we have to break up::

Seriously though.
Like Adel=HUGE place in my heart.
I fell in love with her back in the "Hometown Glory" days.
I drifted.
Relapsed.
and came back.

Her new CD (or album? is that what they call it in the biz?)
melts my heart.
like . so . hard .
Get it.
now.
don't ask questions. Just let it happen. 
and when you do....
I HIGHLY recommend that you listen to
"Turning Tables"
"Set Fire to The Rain"
"Someone Like you"
and
"Rolling in The Deep"
seriously these 4 songs and "Hometown Glory" cause me to sing
at embarrassingly high levels while I drive around and get funny looks from people
because I sing like I am Whitney Houston-you know with the funny arm movements?-
For now here is a little preview for your hearing pleasure.

(click on me)


 
You.
are.
welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment