Tuesday, April 12, 2011

:: I gave up....

Yeah big surprise-- I gave up on the blog about something for 30 days thing...once I started doing that I realized that I have lots to talk about and don't need to have some little game tell me what to say.
Granted--you might not want to hear about 92% of what I have to say (yes I said 92- get over it)
but imma tell ya anyways.
and speaking of things imma tell you anyways can I please just say...
how much I am loving my favorite blogs?

seriously.
go.
check.
them.
out.

especially from mrs to mama-- I could read her posts all day.
makes me think that I could be a fun and hilarious mama like her.
someday.
when I feel like hubbs and I can afford it.
which at this rate will be.....
...................................
NEVER!
okay okay I am getting off subject here
Main topic- read my fav bloggos
love em.
and then give them back cause they are mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment