Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting back to my roots

I grew up with horses
like I am pretty sure I learned how to ride a horse before I learned how to walk.
which may be why I still have never learned how to swim
(don't judge me, pools are for laying by not swimming in)
back in the day when I first got my horse Hank I would ride him everyday and spend hours brushing and combing his hair.
These days.....
not so much.
mostly because he is out at my family farm in Bridgeland...Utah of course.
So there he is...out there...getting fat and sassy and enjoying the life of a farm horse with no 14 year old wanting to bug him.
But still....
I. Miss. Him.
wanna see why?


Cause he is beautiful...and he likes me.
well when I have a pocket full of orange carroty deliciousness.
looking forward to spending more time out there when the weather gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment