Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"A friend is someone that walks in when the rest of the world walks out"



** WARNING-Picture overload!**


I was thinking about this on my way home from my BFF Tiffany's house tonight (it's tuesday- which means Glee and treat night) I have seriously been friends with Tiffany since I was born, 22 years ago. Her mom and my sister were best friends and lived across the street from each other. So when she was born in May of 1988 and I was born in July of 88- we were "forced" to be friends as we like to joke but really it all worked out for the best. We have been through it all- her moving away, us going to different schools, her constantly biting me when we were little (she had little buck teeth that she just loved to crunch into people), me punching her in the nose (for the biting- obviously) I was there on her wedding day and she was there on mine and now that she is about to have her first baby any day now and seeing as how it is the wonderful month of being thankful- I wanted to take a moment to be thankful for Tiffany Lynne. I can't believe that both of us are married and one of us will be a mommy any day now! I know she will be an awesome mommy and I can't wait to be an auntie to my little monkey

Haha I love you!



This is one of my favorites! It's so classic tiff and trina


I love this one too!







Back when it all started...look at those buck teeth! RAWR!









1 comment:

  1. Oh T I pretty much love you oh so much!! I am so blessed to have you in my life! We have had so many fun times and so many more. Love you lots!!
    Tiff
    Ps I want some of those pics!!

    ReplyDelete