Tuesday, November 2, 2010

blogger lessons 101??

Am I the only one that is just not amazing at figuring out how to do all these crazy, creative and beautiful things to their blog? I think I would really love this that much more if I knew everything I was doing...a little help out there please from the 5 of you I know in the blogging world. On a positive note, my delightful friend Jamie has turned me onto following this awesome blog betterafter.blogspot.com. The creator of this blog gets all these pictures and stories from other people out there of totally hideous (but cheap *keyword*) things such as furniture, lighting fixtures, old dated kitchens. She shows you what they looked like before and then the awesome after pics. It makes me feel inspired to do a little of that myself... we will see how this works out haha. I always start off strong on something and then it fades unless I can really really get into it. But Jamie has an empty garage to use as a workspace and a creative brain so I am hoping she will help keep me goin'! I will keep you updated! I was also thinking about re-doing the color/ design of our bedroom (not that it has any real design to begin with) but I was thinking about the colors grey, yellow and black...with hints of white. Know of any good grey and yellow bed sets or decorations?? Our downstairs is officially done, decorated and painted ( victory dance....woot woot!) I will post pics of that soon. Now I just need to get the three rooms and two bathrooms upstairs done...blah! Getting excited for the holiday season even though I dont have any money or decorations, just excited for the warm feeling and the holiday spirit! I love sitting by a Christmas tree with a blanket and hot chocolate! I can't believe we are already in November!!

1 comment: