Tuesday, May 24, 2011

:: If one day you get the urge......::

....... to be a Medical Assistant.
DON'T
well okay you can but only if you like being
a personal assistant, a secretary, a phlebotomist, a medical records person, and a professional hand holder to those that can't do a damn thing for themselves!

I really like my job today--can you tell?
Lies.
I am also a bitter betty because...surprise! I did NOT get into the rad tech program
apparently now not only is my math grade not good enough but neither is my anatomy grade.
So cool.
I worked my ass behind off in that class to get a C+
but now I need a B-
and I need to re take math again
and somehow magically work full time
that will totally work right?
nope.
not all.
Sorry this isn't some dandy precious positive post
but
this is me
bitter and i feel cheated.
I had three friends thats right THREE
graduate with their bachelors degrees this year
and
here I am
still here- like I have been for the last five years.

Oh hi...this is me..loser-ville population: One Trina 

No comments:

Post a Comment