Monday, July 5, 2010

Wedding Crunch


So I am at about 59 days or so until our big day... Holy cow do I feel like the walls are caving in on me! Wedding planning is a full time job, especially if you are me. I am somewhat of a perfectionist so every little thing has to be planned down to the smallest detail (please give a pat on the back to my soon-to-be husband, he has his work cut out for him) I decided to take classes this summer- why? because I like torture. I am also working full-time, again I love me some torture. We reserved the tuxedos the other day- victory yell- WOOT WOOT! they are going to look so good. Colby's mom Stef found a screaming deal on the ones I wanted, beautiful. My wonderful bridesmaid Jamie Lynne searched, found, and ordered the most adorable shoes for all the bridesmaids. I got to see them with a final look on Baylee this weekend (spoiler- the bridemaids are going to look fantastic!!! but thats no surprise really) Now I need to find a monogram cake topper that doesnt cost one hundred dollars, any ideas? We are taking our engagements sometime this week with the help of my wonderful sister. I don't know how some brides can plan a wedding in less than nine months- that is how much time I have had and I have needed every day! I can't wait to marry my boo, I wish for his sake we would have just gotten married on the beach because I think my wedding stress is carrying over to him! haha poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment